Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded up 6.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 2:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. In the last seven days, Dash has traded up 6.7% against the US dollar. One Dash coin can now be bought for $318.44 or 0.04477880 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Bisq, Coingi and Braziliex. Dash has a total market capitalization of $2.55 billion and approximately $65.89 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0905 or 0.00001273 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00013936 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00007709 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00018033 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00013028 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Condensate (RAIN) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000123 BTC.
Dash is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 19th, 2014. Dash’s total supply is 7,999,825 coins. The official message board for Dash is www.dash.org/forum. The Reddit community for Dash is /r/dashpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dash’s official website is www.dash.org. Dash’s official Twitter account is @Dashpay and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet. PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable. Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network. “
Buying and Selling Dash
Dash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: WEX, COSS, Coinsquare, Bisq, OKEx, Tux Exchange, Liqui, OpenLedger DEX, xBTCe, LocalTrade, Bitcoin Indonesia, CoinExchange, CEX.IO, Gate.io, AEX, Poloniex, Cryptomate, CoinEx, BitFlip, Upbit, Kraken, Trade Satoshi, Braziliex, HitBTC, Qryptos, Bleutrade, C-CEX, Altcoin Trader, Bittylicious, Bitfinex, BTC Trade UA, Exmo, Bit-Z, Exrates, Bitsane, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Coinrail, Huobi, Coinroom, Bithumb, Coingi, Abucoins, Cryptopia, Kucoin, YoBit, CryptoBridge, Binance, Mercatox, BX Thailand, Livecoin, Quoine, SouthXchange, Tidex, Koineks, BitBay and Cryptox. It is not presently possible to buy Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.