Databits (CURRENCY:DTB) traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 9th. In the last seven days, Databits has traded 8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Databits has a total market capitalization of $8.51 million and approximately $2,182.00 worth of Databits was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Databits token can currently be bought for $0.37 or 0.00005565 BTC on major exchanges including Tux Exchange and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007281 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002921 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.93 or 0.00783590 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014649 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014768 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.87 or 0.00175700 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00037804 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00051567 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Databits launched on January 19th, 2017. Databits’ total supply is 22,747,809 tokens. Databits’ official Twitter account is @AugmentorsGame and its Facebook page is accessible here. Databits’ official website is www.augmentorsgame.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Databits are the unique cryptocurrency used in the Augmentors game. These Databits are backed by the Bitcoin Blockchain, ensuring players that they will truly own these Databits. They are also tradable and sellable for any other cryptocurrency. The more Databits you have, the more characters you will be able to purchase and the more potions, skins and relics you’ll be able to buy to strengthen your characters. “
Buying and Selling Databits
Databits can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Databits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Databits must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Databits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Databits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Databits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.