DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 8th. In the last seven days, DigitalNote has traded up 20.8% against the dollar. One DigitalNote coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0079 or 0.00000111 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and HitBTC. DigitalNote has a market capitalization of $54.49 million and approximately $2.66 million worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $177.26 or 0.02481640 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00022164 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00010605 BTC.
- Interplanetary Broadcast Coin (IPBC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002096 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00016573 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006690 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- BitCoal (COAL) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000309 BTC.
XDN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 30th, 2014. DigitalNote’s total supply is 6,898,708,831 coins. DigitalNote’s official Twitter account is @DigitalNote_XDN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for DigitalNote is digitalnote.org. The Reddit community for DigitalNote is /r/digitalNote and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anonymous decentralized cryptocurrency with encrypted untraceable messages and blockchain deposits, secure ASIC-resistant PoW. PoA soon. not Bitcoin. Crypto 2.0 DigitalNote is a cryptonight algorithm based alternative crypto currency. 80% of the 8.5 billion coin supply will be mined in the first year. Difficulty adjusts each block. Decentralized and private blockchain banking. Secure proof-of-work, truly anonymous digital payment system with crypto messages, multi-signatures and bank alike deposits. Based on CryptoNote. Ahead of Bitcoin. “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy DigitalNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalNote must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.