Dotcoin (CURRENCY:DOT) traded 1.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 17th. Dotcoin has a total market cap of $5.30 million and $6,900.00 worth of Dotcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Dotcoin has traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar. One Dotcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0181 or 0.00000255 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $121.68 or 0.01708930 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000953 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007401 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004020 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008108 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004619 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00015622 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0799 or 0.00001122 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00024214 BTC.
Dotcoin Coin Profile
Dotcoin (CRYPTO:DOT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 30th, 2014. Dotcoin’s total supply is 557,351,500 coins and its circulating supply is 292,351,500 coins. Dotcoin’s official Twitter account is @dotcoinnz. Dotcoin’s official website is www.cryptopia.co.nz.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dotcoin was developed by Cryptopia and it provides instant payments without the need for central authority. “
Buying and Selling Dotcoin
Dotcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is not presently possible to buy Dotcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dotcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dotcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Dotcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dotcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.