eBitcoinCash (CURRENCY:EBCH) traded 18% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 9th. Over the last seven days, eBitcoinCash has traded down 41.3% against the dollar. eBitcoinCash has a total market capitalization of $266,688.00 and approximately $138.00 worth of eBitcoinCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One eBitcoinCash token can currently be bought for about $0.0287 or 0.00000426 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and ForkDelta.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007208 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002923 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.45 or 0.00748782 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014637 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000518 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014824 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.64 or 0.00172829 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00037566 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00053235 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
eBitcoinCash launched on November 4th, 2017. eBitcoinCash’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,285,500 tokens. eBitcoinCash’s official Twitter account is @ebchcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. eBitcoinCash’s official website is CoinPulse.io.
eBitcoinCash Token Trading
eBitcoinCash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ForkDelta and Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy eBitcoinCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade eBitcoinCash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy eBitcoinCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eBitcoinCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBitcoinCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.