Enigma (CURRENCY:XNG) traded 11.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 9th. Over the last seven days, Enigma has traded down 26.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Enigma token can now be purchased for about $0.14 or 0.00002135 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Liqui, Mercatox and EtherDelta. Enigma has a total market capitalization of $105,916.00 and $142.00 worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007204 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002914 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.01 or 0.00743818 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014625 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014875 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.84 or 0.00176063 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00037491 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00051283 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Enigma was first traded on October 12th, 2017. Enigma’s total supply is 1,150,176 tokens and its circulating supply is 737,835 tokens. Enigma’s official Twitter account is @enigmampc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Enigma’s official website is enigma.co. The Reddit community for Enigma is /r/enigmacatalyst and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Enigma is a decentralized data marketplace, that guarantees the privacy of their users' shared data cryptographically. Enigma’s computational model is based on an optimized version of secure multi-party computation, backed by a verifiable secret-sharing scheme. For storage, Enigma uses a modified distributed hashtable for holding secret-shared data. An external blockchain is utilized as the controller of the network. It manages access control, identities and serves as a tamper-proof log of events. Security deposits are required and fees are charged in order to incentivize operation, correctness and fairness in the system. ENG is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token that serves as currency on Enigma's network. “
Enigma Token Trading
Enigma can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Binance, Bittrex, Mercatox, EtherDelta and Tidex. It is not currently possible to buy Enigma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enigma must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Enigma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.