ERC20 (CURRENCY:ERC20) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. Over the last week, ERC20 has traded 18.4% lower against the dollar. ERC20 has a total market capitalization of $407,576.00 and approximately $11,060.00 worth of ERC20 was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ERC20 token can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007127 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002952 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $56.66 or 0.00793508 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00014818 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013988 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.29 or 0.00172189 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00036194 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.25 or 0.00045531 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
ERC20’s genesis date was October 21st, 2017. ERC20’s total supply is 1,693,691,126 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,574,741,156 tokens. ERC20’s official Twitter account is @ERC20project. The official website for ERC20 is erc20.space.
According to CryptoCompare, “ERC20 Index is a tokenized index of cryptocurrency which tracks and invests in the 20-top ERC20 tokens. Weekly, profits are distributed in Ether between the top-20 holders of a ERC20 token. “
ERC20 Token Trading
ERC20 can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not currently possible to buy ERC20 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ERC20 must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ERC20 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ERC20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ERC20 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.