Grid+ (CURRENCY:GRID) traded down 4.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on April 9th. Grid+ has a total market cap of $17.93 million and $4,512.00 worth of Grid+ was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Grid+ has traded 37.2% higher against the US dollar. One Grid+ token can now be purchased for approximately $0.46 or 0.00006790 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007225 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002909 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.36 or 0.00763082 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014547 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014841 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.78 or 0.00174966 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00038744 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00053119 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Grid+ was first traded on October 22nd, 2017. Grid+’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 39,236,491 tokens. The official website for Grid+ is gridplus.io. Grid+’s official Twitter account is @gridplus_energy. The official message board for Grid+ is blog.gridplus.io/?gi=a39516b31e86.
According to CryptoCompare, “Grid+ created a computer (called Grid+ Smart agent) with natively integrated hardware and software for the Ethereum protocol, that pays for a customer's electricity usage in real time. Grid+ operates with a two-ERC20 token model. The BOLT token, required to use the Grid+ platform is treated as a stable-coin. It's redeemable by customers for $1 worth of energy from Grid* and backed by USD deposits. The GRID token allows Grid+ customers to purchase electricity from Grid+ at wholesale price. “
Grid+ Token Trading
Grid+ can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Grid+ directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Grid+ must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Grid+ using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Grid+ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grid+ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.