Harvest Masternode Coin (CURRENCY:HC) traded 7.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 9th. One Harvest Masternode Coin coin can now be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00001804 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Harvest Masternode Coin has traded down 23.3% against the U.S. dollar. Harvest Masternode Coin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $527.00 worth of Harvest Masternode Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007221 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002923 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.07 or 0.00758070 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014651 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014810 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.18 or 0.00180747 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00037717 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00056791 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Harvest Masternode Coin Profile
Harvest Masternode Coin’s total supply is 2,553,737 coins. Harvest Masternode Coin’s official website is www.harvestcoin.org. The Reddit community for Harvest Masternode Coin is /r/harvestcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Harvest Masternode Coin’s official Twitter account is @HarvestMnCoin.
Buying and Selling Harvest Masternode Coin
Harvest Masternode Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Harvest Masternode Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Harvest Masternode Coin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Harvest Masternode Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Harvest Masternode Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Harvest Masternode Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.