HoboNickels (CURRENCY:HBN) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on April 9th. Over the last week, HoboNickels has traded up 0.4% against the dollar. HoboNickels has a total market cap of $664,243.00 and approximately $77.00 worth of HoboNickels was traded on exchanges in the last day. One HoboNickels coin can currently be purchased for $0.0104 or 0.00000155 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.53 or 0.00711513 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006572 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003907 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0401 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001660 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.55 or 0.00098047 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00031475 BTC.
HoboNickels (HBN) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 24th, 2013. HoboNickels’ total supply is 64,151,405 coins. HoboNickels’ official Twitter account is @hobonickels_hbn and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for HoboNickels is hobonickels.info.
Buying and Selling HoboNickels
HoboNickels can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy HoboNickels directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HoboNickels must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HoboNickels using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HoboNickels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HoboNickels and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.