Hshare (CURRENCY:HSR) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. One Hshare coin can currently be purchased for approximately $5.46 or 0.00076619 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoolCoin, EXX, Bit-Z and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Hshare has traded 3.7% lower against the dollar. Hshare has a market cap of $233.91 million and $14.16 million worth of Hshare was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00020085 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0996 or 0.00001398 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- SafeCoin (SFE) traded down 40.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Hshare Coin Profile
Hshare (CRYPTO:HSR) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 2nd, 2017. Hshare’s total supply is 42,840,419 coins. Hshare’s official Twitter account is @Mkt_Hcash and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Hshare is h.cash. The Reddit community for Hshare is /r/h_cash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hshare is a dual network blockchain comprised both of a blockchain-based network and a DAG-based network. It allows for anonymous transactions through the use of zero proof technology. The blockchain-based side of Hshare features a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency. “
Hshare Coin Trading
Hshare can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, CoolCoin, Huobi, Coinnest, Gate.io, Allcoin, TOPBTC, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, C-CEX, EXX, Kucoin, Binance, ACX, HitBTC, ZB.COM, OKEx and Abucoins. It is not presently possible to purchase Hshare directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hshare must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hshare using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Hshare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hshare and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.