HyperStake (CURRENCY:HYP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 9th. During the last week, HyperStake has traded 5.9% lower against the dollar. One HyperStake coin can now be purchased for $0.0025 or 0.00000036 BTC on exchanges including BX Thailand, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. HyperStake has a market cap of $2.93 million and $3,213.00 worth of HyperStake was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.62 or 0.00202022 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0614 or 0.00000910 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00019551 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00000959 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00009799 BTC.
HyperStake Coin Profile
HyperStake is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 30th, 2014. HyperStake’s total supply is 1,188,283,614 coins. HyperStake’s official website is hyperstake.io. HyperStake’s official Twitter account is @hyperstake and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for HyperStake is /r/hyperstake and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperStake is meant to be an experimentation in cryptocurrency economics. HyperStake's primary goal is to create a cryptocurrency that provides a generous return for securing the block chain without massive inflation. Currently inflation is managed through the maximum stake reward of 1000 HYP per stake combined with a block target of 90 seconds, this means maximum coins per day of 960,000 HYP. “
HyperStake Coin Trading
HyperStake can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase HyperStake directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HyperStake must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HyperStake using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HyperStake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperStake and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.