ICOBID (CURRENCY:ICOB) traded down 14% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on April 9th. One ICOBID coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. ICOBID has a market capitalization of $108,378.00 and $332.00 worth of ICOBID was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ICOBID has traded 6.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002100 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00044941 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004086 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001579 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23,199.10 or 3.43717000 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 23% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.16 or 0.00180195 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003245 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003972 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000064 BTC.
ICOB is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on January 13th, 2017. ICOBID’s total supply is 107,048,455 coins. ICOBID’s official website is icobidplatform.net. ICOBID’s official Twitter account is @pioneer8816 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ICOBID
ICOBID can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase ICOBID directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICOBID must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ICOBID using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICOBID Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICOBID and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.