IntenseCoin (CURRENCY:ITNS) traded down 4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 17th. One IntenseCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0030 or 0.00000042 BTC on major exchanges. IntenseCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.23 million and $1,652.00 worth of IntenseCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, IntenseCoin has traded down 15.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $177.19 or 0.02488170 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00022093 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00010605 BTC.
- Interplanetary Broadcast Coin (IPBC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002096 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00016591 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006695 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- BitCoal (COAL) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000309 BTC.
IntenseCoin Coin Profile
ITNS is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 15th, 2017. IntenseCoin’s total supply is 416,468,746 coins. IntenseCoin’s official website is intensecoin.com. The Reddit community for IntenseCoin is /r/intensecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. IntenseCoin’s official Twitter account is @intensecoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “IntenseCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Cryptonight algorithm. “
IntenseCoin Coin Trading
IntenseCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to purchase IntenseCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IntenseCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase IntenseCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for IntenseCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IntenseCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.