KushCoin (CURRENCY:KUSH) traded down 1.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 9th. One KushCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0578 or 0.00000869 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. During the last week, KushCoin has traded 9.6% higher against the US dollar. KushCoin has a market capitalization of $318,999.00 and $38.00 worth of KushCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $295.07 or 0.04437240 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0860 or 0.00001293 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00014200 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007730 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00017648 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013099 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000049 BTC.
KushCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 25th, 2017. KushCoin’s total supply is 5,517,754 coins. The official website for KushCoin is kushcoin.co. KushCoin’s official Twitter account is @kushcoindev.
Buying and Selling KushCoin
KushCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase KushCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KushCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase KushCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KushCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KushCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.