Lampix (CURRENCY:PIX) traded 8.9% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 9th. One Lampix token can now be purchased for about $0.0230 or 0.00000342 BTC on major exchanges including Bit-Z, BigONE, HitBTC and OTCBTC. Lampix has a total market cap of $3.11 million and $5,481.00 worth of Lampix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Lampix has traded up 13.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007225 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002915 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $51.02 or 0.00759115 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014603 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014853 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.83 or 0.00175984 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00038100 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.46 or 0.00051465 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Lampix was first traded on September 19th, 2017. Lampix’s total supply is 327,154,880 tokens and its circulating supply is 135,322,017 tokens. The official website for Lampix is www.lampix.co. The Reddit community for Lampix is /r/Lampix. Lampix’s official Twitter account is @lampix_co and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Lampix
Lampix can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ForkDelta, BigONE, HitBTC, CoinExchange, Gatecoin, COSS, OTCBTC and Bit-Z. It is not currently possible to buy Lampix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lampix must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lampix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lampix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lampix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.