Link Platform (CURRENCY:LNK) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 9th. One Link Platform token can now be bought for $14.79 or 0.00200013 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Mercatox. During the last week, Link Platform has traded 20.1% lower against the US dollar. Link Platform has a total market capitalization of $242,742.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Link Platform was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007204 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002922 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.77 or 0.00751261 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014670 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014793 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.81 or 0.00174780 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00036828 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.29 or 0.00048645 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
About Link Platform
Link Platform’s launch date was June 29th, 2017. Link Platform’s total supply is 34,047 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,415 tokens. Link Platform’s official website is ethereum.link. Link Platform’s official Twitter account is @linkplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Link Platform Token Trading
Link Platform can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy Link Platform directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Link Platform must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Link Platform using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Link Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Link Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.