LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded down 10.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on April 9th. Over the last week, LiteCoin Ultra has traded down 19.4% against the US dollar. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0292 or 0.00000434 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. LiteCoin Ultra has a market capitalization of $29,826.00 and approximately $355.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00046264 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002070 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004042 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001595 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $22,036.80 or 3.27338000 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.20 or 0.00181192 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003245 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003980 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
About LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 26th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,522,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,022,000 coins. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra. The official website for LiteCoin Ultra is www.litecoinultra.com. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase LiteCoin Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteCoin Ultra must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LiteCoin Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.