Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. Loopring has a market cap of $245.24 million and $7.66 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Loopring token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.43 or 0.00006016 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Binance, EtherDelta and HitBTC. Over the last week, Loopring has traded 13.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007113 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002972 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.11 or 0.00759341 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00014791 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014033 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.45 or 0.00174752 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00036107 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00049617 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Loopring’s genesis date was August 1st, 2017. Loopring’s total supply is 1,374,956,262 tokens and its circulating supply is 572,074,043 tokens. The official website for Loopring is loopring.org. Loopring’s official Twitter account is @loopringorg. The Reddit community for Loopring is /r/loopringorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Loopring’s official message board is medium.com/@loopring.
According to CryptoCompare, “Loopring is an open, multilateral token exchange protocol for decentralized exchange on the Ethereum blockchain. Loopring is intended to serve as a common building block with open standards, driving interoperability among decentralized applications (DAPPs) that incorporate exchange functionality. Trades are executed by a system of Ethereum smart contracts that are publicly accessible, free to use, and that any dApp can hook into. Loopring’s token is based on the ERC20 Ethereum Token Standard and can be liquidated through a Loopring smart contract. “
Buying and Selling Loopring
Loopring can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io, OKEx, Binance, CoinExchange, EtherDelta and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase Loopring directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loopring must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Loopring using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Loopring and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.