LottoCoin (CURRENCY:LOT) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 9th. One LottoCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, LottoCoin has traded flat against the dollar. LottoCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.66 million and approximately $0.00 worth of LottoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $114.74 or 0.01705550 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00001020 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007758 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003977 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005192 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00007973 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00016175 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00001164 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00022645 BTC.
LottoCoin Coin Profile
LottoCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 12th, 2013. LottoCoin’s total supply is 14,491,014,421 coins. LottoCoin’s official Twitter account is @Lotto_Coin. The official website for LottoCoin is lottocoin.org.
LottoCoin Coin Trading
LottoCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not possible to purchase LottoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LottoCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LottoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LottoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LottoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.