Marscoin (CURRENCY:MARS) traded down 13.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on April 9th. One Marscoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0072 or 0.00000108 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Marscoin has traded 7.3% higher against the US dollar. Marscoin has a market capitalization of $204,019.00 and approximately $465.00 worth of Marscoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 150.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005855 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 27.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000314 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00001120 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001608 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003880 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006600 BTC.
Marscoin (MARS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on January 2nd, 2014. Marscoin’s total supply is 28,279,074 coins. Marscoin’s official website is marscoin.org. Marscoin’s official Twitter account is @marscoinorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Marscoin is /r/marscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Marscoin Coin Trading
Marscoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Marscoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Marscoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Marscoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Marscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Marscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.