MediBloc (CURRENCY:MED) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. MediBloc has a market cap of $47.57 million and $587,264.00 worth of MediBloc was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MediBloc coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0160 or 0.00000225 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail and Gate.io. Over the last week, MediBloc has traded 1.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,146.79 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $416.98 or 0.05851410 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $675.06 or 0.09473120 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $121.46 or 0.01704380 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $176.59 or 0.02478090 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $14.31 or 0.00200876 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0730 or 0.00001024 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.30 or 0.00607619 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $187.94 or 0.02637370 BTC.
MediBloc Coin Profile
MediBloc (MED) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the HybridScryptHash256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 8th, 2017. MediBloc’s total supply is 4,097,545,844 coins and its circulating supply is 2,966,384,100 coins. MediBloc’s official Twitter account is @_MediBloc and its Facebook page is accessible here. MediBloc’s official message board is medium.com/@MediBloc. MediBloc’s official website is medibloc.org/en. The Reddit community for MediBloc is /r/MediBloc and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mediterranean Coin (MED) is a uses a hybrid algorithm of Scrypt and SHA-256 – in order to limit the ability of large miners to jump on a network and increase the hashing power disproportionately. 200 million currency units are set to be mined. “
Buying and Selling MediBloc
MediBloc can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Coinrail. It is not presently possible to buy MediBloc directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MediBloc must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MediBloc using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for MediBloc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MediBloc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.