Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 9th. Over the last seven days, Melon has traded 3.6% lower against the US dollar. Melon has a total market cap of $27.57 million and $229,280.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Melon token can currently be bought for $46.00 or 0.00681865 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Bittrex, CryptoDerivatives and Kraken.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007216 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002917 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $51.53 or 0.00763819 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014597 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014808 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.88 or 0.00176060 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00038940 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00050898 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Melon launched on March 15th, 2017. Melon’s total supply is 749,400 tokens and its circulating supply is 599,400 tokens. The Reddit community for Melon is /r/melonproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Melon is melonport.com. Melon’s official Twitter account is @melonport.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Melon protocol is a blockchain protocol for digital asset management on the Ethereum platform. It enables participants to set up, manage and invest in digital asset management strategies in an open, competitive and decentralised manner. The usage token is called Melon token MLN and is a core component of the Melon project. It is designed to enjoy a “usage right” to the Melon protocol. To use the Melon protocol one has to use MLN token. This “usage fee” will most likely be imposed on trading. “
Buying and Selling Melon
Melon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoDerivatives, Livecoin, Bittrex, Liqui and Kraken. It is not presently possible to buy Melon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Melon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Melon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Melon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.