MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded 5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 9th. MonetaryUnit has a market capitalization of $12.04 million and approximately $604,441.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, MonetaryUnit has traded 0.8% higher against the dollar. One MonetaryUnit coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0936 or 0.00001393 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Upbit and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00057747 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003581 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00011632 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 33.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0871 or 0.00001296 BTC.
MonetaryUnit (CRYPTO:MUE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 26th, 2014. MonetaryUnit’s total supply is 128,617,945 coins. MonetaryUnit’s official Twitter account is @MonetaryUnit and its Facebook page is accessible here. MonetaryUnit’s official website is www.monetaryunit.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “MonetaryUnit is a cryptocurrency based on the Quark encryption algorithm. MUE can be sent anywhere for a low fee and offers a in-wallet blockchain messaging system “
Buying and Selling MonetaryUnit
MonetaryUnit can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Bittrex, Upbit, CoinExchange and Bittylicious. It is not possible to purchase MonetaryUnit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonetaryUnit must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MonetaryUnit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.