Nuls (CURRENCY:NULS) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 9th. One Nuls token can now be bought for about $1.84 or 0.00027436 BTC on major exchanges including Bit-Z, Binance, Coinbene and Kucoin. Nuls has a total market cap of $73.76 million and $7.28 million worth of Nuls was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Nuls has traded down 9.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007225 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002915 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.02 or 0.00759115 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014603 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014853 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.83 or 0.00175984 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00038100 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.46 or 0.00051465 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Nuls’ launch date was September 1st, 2017. Nuls’ total supply is 40,000,000 tokens. The official website for Nuls is nuls.io. The official message board for Nuls is steemit.com/@nuls. The Reddit community for Nuls is /r/nulsservice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nuls’ official Twitter account is @nulsservice.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nuls is an open-source platform that will provide to the network members development tools for their projects. The Nuls' team main goal is to create a community-driven development based on the consensus mechanism proof-of-credit and modular architecture. Nuls token in an ERC-20 token that will be used to support Nuls-based applications, pay for application cost, exchange for assets, support Nuls development, and pay transaction fees just to name a few. “
Buying and Selling Nuls
Nuls can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, OKEx, EtherDelta, Binance, Bit-Z and Coinbene. It is not currently possible to purchase Nuls directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nuls must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nuls using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nuls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.