OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded up 4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 2:00 AM ET on March 17th. One OmiseGO token can currently be bought for about $9.66 or 0.00135779 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Bit-Z, AEX and TDAX. OmiseGO has a total market cap of $985.30 million and approximately $24.31 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, OmiseGO has traded 13% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003613 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00017923 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00034384 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00012041 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005789 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0814 or 0.00001144 BTC.
- Ammo Rewards (AMMO) traded 82.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 99.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- BigUp (BIGUP) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000229 BTC.
OmiseGO uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 6th, 2017. OmiseGO’s total supply is 140,245,398 tokens and its circulating supply is 102,042,552 tokens. OmiseGO’s official Twitter account is @omise_go. OmiseGO’s official website is omg.omise.co. The Reddit community for OmiseGO is /r/omise_go and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “OmiseGO is building a decentralized exchange, liquidity provider mechanism, clearinghouse messaging network, and asset-backed blockchain gateway. OmiseGO is not owned by any single one party. Instead, it is an open distributed network of validators which enforce behavior of all participants. It uses the mechanism of a protocol token to create a proof-of-stake blockchain to enable enforcement of market activity amongst participants. Owning OMG tokens buys the right to validate this blockchain, within its consensus rules. Transaction fees on the network including payment, interchange, trading, and clearinghouse use, are given to non-faulty validators who enforce bonded contract states. The token will have value derived from the fees derived from this network, with the obligation/cost of providing validation to its users. “
OmiseGO Token Trading
OmiseGO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Cryptopia, Bit-Z, Bittrex, Bancor Network, COSS, Bitfinex, Coinbene, Mercatox, Radar Relay, HitBTC, Livecoin, ChaoEX, EtherDelta, BigONE, BX Thailand, OKEx, Binance, Huobi, Gate.io, Exrates, Upbit, Cobinhood, Coinrail, AEX, TDAX, Liqui, Coinnest and Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase OmiseGO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OmiseGO must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OmiseGO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OmiseGO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.