Oyster (CURRENCY:PRL) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 9th. Oyster has a total market cap of $62.50 million and approximately $898,404.00 worth of Oyster was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Oyster has traded 0.9% lower against the dollar. One Oyster token can currently be bought for $0.80 or 0.00011966 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Kucoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007301 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002920 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $52.09 or 0.00777460 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014609 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014898 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.74 or 0.00175176 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00037999 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00052544 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Oyster launched on October 1st, 2017. Oyster’s total supply is 98,592,692 tokens and its circulating supply is 77,966,926 tokens. The Reddit community for Oyster is /r/Oyster and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Oyster is oysterprotocol.com. Oyster’s official Twitter account is @OysterProtocol.
Buying and Selling Oyster
Oyster can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, CoinExchange, IDEX and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Oyster directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Oyster must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Oyster using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Oyster Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oyster and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.