Patientory (CURRENCY:PTOY) traded 46.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 9th. One Patientory token can now be purchased for approximately $0.17 or 0.00002539 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC, Liqui and Bittrex. Patientory has a total market cap of $12.01 million and $9.66 million worth of Patientory was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Patientory has traded 60.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002926 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.10 or 0.00770894 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014650 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014800 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.92 or 0.00176432 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00038018 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.67 or 0.00054238 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Patientory Token Profile
Patientory’s launch date was April 25th, 2017. Patientory’s total supply is 100,002,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,000,000 tokens. Patientory’s official website is patientory.com. Patientory’s official Twitter account is @Patientory.
According to CryptoCompare, “Patientory is a Ethereum-based decentralized medical record storage computing platform where Healthcare entities can secure private health information, rent computing power, servers and data centers and make their unused resources available through a unique private infrastructure. The PTOY token is the native token of the Patientory platform. In exchange of PTOY tokens, users will be able to use the network to rent information storage space, and to execute smart payment contracts. Patientory is a company incorporated in Delaware, United States under the name PATIENTORY, INC. (Company Number, 5921117). “
Buying and Selling Patientory
Patientory can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Liqui, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Patientory directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Patientory must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Patientory using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Patientory Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patientory and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.