Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded up 6.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 5:00 AM ET on March 17th. One Pillar token can now be bought for about $0.24 or 0.00003405 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, EtherDelta and HitBTC. Pillar has a market capitalization of $55.51 million and approximately $35,984.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Pillar has traded 15.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007128 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002977 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.33 or 0.00771736 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00014675 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013961 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.45 or 0.00173586 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00036395 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00048692 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Pillar Token Profile
Pillar’s launch date was July 14th, 2017. Pillar’s total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 227,384,800 tokens. Pillar’s official Twitter account is @PillarWallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pillar’s official website is pillarproject.io. The Reddit community for Pillar is /r/PillarProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pillar wallet will hold keys and let anyone transact with many blockchains (multi-chain wallet), will be able to see hundreds of kinds of tokens and coins. The Pillar wallet will not be tied with any browser, nor to an exchange (option to choose multiple exchanges). While the wallet and platform are open-source and free, users will pay for the various services with pillar tokens (PLRs) as they use them. The token will power the entire ecosystem, giving an instant business model to many projects that can tie in. “
Pillar Token Trading
Pillar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Pillar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pillar must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pillar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pillar and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.