PostCoin (CURRENCY:POST) traded 1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 1:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. PostCoin has a market cap of $262,351.00 and approximately $388.00 worth of PostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, PostCoin has traded 9.9% lower against the US dollar. One PostCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0165 or 0.00000232 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00136151 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003599 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00017960 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00034190 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00012107 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005799 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0816 or 0.00001146 BTC.
- Ammo Rewards (AMMO) traded up 82.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded up 43.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- BigUp (BIGUP) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
PostCoin Coin Profile
PostCoin (CRYPTO:POST) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 18th, 2016. PostCoin’s total supply is 15,868,233 coins. The official message board for PostCoin is postcoin.top/forum. PostCoin’s official website is postcoin.top. PostCoin’s official Twitter account is @POSTcoinRU.
According to CryptoCompare, ” Postcoin is the official cryptocrurrency of the Altcoinboard forum. The forum allows you to earn tokens for every post you make and then exchange them in the forum's Exchange Center for POST coins. “
Buying and Selling PostCoin
PostCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase PostCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PostCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PostCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for PostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PostCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.