Primecoin (CURRENCY:XPM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 9th. One Primecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.60 or 0.00008896 BTC on exchanges including Poloniex, Cryptopia, Bit-Z and Bittylicious. Primecoin has a market cap of $13.91 million and $125,408.00 worth of Primecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Primecoin has traded 8.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007231 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002924 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.50 or 0.00763956 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014646 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014825 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.89 or 0.00176515 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00037795 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00055685 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Primecoin launched on July 7th, 2013. Primecoin’s total supply is 23,198,428 coins. The Reddit community for Primecoin is /r/primecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Primecoin’s official Twitter account is @primecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Primecoin is talk.peercoin.net/c/altcoins/primecoin. Primecoin’s official website is primecoin.io.
Buying and Selling Primecoin
Primecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, BX Thailand, Cryptopia, Bit-Z, AEX, CoinEgg, Bleutrade and Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase Primecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Primecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Primecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Primecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.