PutinCoin (CURRENCY:PUT) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 17th. PutinCoin has a total market cap of $2.00 million and $675.00 worth of PutinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, PutinCoin has traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar. One PutinCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0048 or 0.00000068 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $49.34 or 0.00693002 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 42% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006735 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003891 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000634 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001674 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.67 or 0.00093620 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 27.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002573 BTC.
PutinCoin (CRYPTO:PUT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 22nd, 2017. PutinCoin’s total supply is 414,980,711 coins. The Reddit community for PutinCoin is /r/PutinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. PutinCoin’s official Twitter account is @PutinCoinPUT and its Facebook page is accessible here. PutinCoin’s official website is putincoin.org. PutinCoin’s official message board is putincoin.org/forum.
According to CryptoCompare, “PutinCoin was created as a virtual tribute to Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. PUT is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency that allows users to mine with computational power or to stake through available balance. “
Buying and Selling PutinCoin
PutinCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. It is not currently possible to purchase PutinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PutinCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PutinCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for PutinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PutinCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.