Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded 9.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 17th. Quark has a total market cap of $2.65 million and $5,068.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Quark has traded 6.1% higher against the US dollar. One Quark coin can now be bought for about $0.0104 or 0.00000146 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including AEX, BX Thailand, Cryptopia and Bittylicious.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0906 or 0.00001273 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000417 BTC.
Quark Coin Profile
Quark is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 21st, 2013. Quark’s total supply is 255,065,134 coins. The Reddit community for Quark is /r/QuarkCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quark’s official Twitter account is @quarkcoin. Quark’s official website is www.qrknet.info. The official message board for Quark is www.quarktalk.cc.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quark Coin (QRK) Military Grade Encryption and it is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending. Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function. “
Quark Coin Trading
Quark can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, AEX, BX Thailand and Bittylicious. It is not possible to buy Quark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quark must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quark and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.