A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Ferrexpo (LON: FXPO):
- 4/6/2018 – Ferrexpo had its price target lowered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase from GBX 260 ($3.65) to GBX 250 ($3.51). They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 3/22/2018 – Ferrexpo had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup. They now have a GBX 220 ($3.09) price target on the stock.
- 3/22/2018 – Ferrexpo had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a GBX 340 ($4.77) price target on the stock.
- 3/22/2018 – Ferrexpo had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank.
- 3/21/2018 – Ferrexpo had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital. They now have a GBX 130 ($1.82) price target on the stock.
LON:FXPO opened at GBX 220.50 ($3.10) on Monday. Ferrexpo has a fifty-two week low of GBX 136.88 ($1.92) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 326.60 ($4.58).
The business also recently declared a dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, June 27th. Stockholders of record on Thursday, May 31st will be paid a dividend of $0.03 per share. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, May 31st. This represents a dividend yield of 0.88%.
Ferrexpo plc mines for, develops, processes, produces, markets, exports, and sells iron ore pellets to the metallurgical industry worldwide. The company operates two open-pit mines and a processing plant near Kremenchug in Ukraine; a port in Odessa; a fleet of vessels operating on the Rhine and Danube waterways; and an ocean going vessel on international sea routes.
Receive News & Ratings for Ferrexpo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ferrexpo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.