Refereum (CURRENCY:RFR) traded up 12.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 17th. One Refereum token can currently be purchased for $0.0061 or 0.00000085 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and Cobinhood. During the last week, Refereum has traded 11.7% higher against the US dollar. Refereum has a market capitalization of $14.29 million and $350,457.00 worth of Refereum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007124 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002949 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $55.80 or 0.00784138 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00014815 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014009 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.19 or 0.00171367 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00036076 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00046339 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Refereum’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,353,922,037 tokens. The Reddit community for Refereum is /r/refereum. The official website for Refereum is refereum.com. The official message board for Refereum is medium.com/@refereum.
Buying and Selling Refereum
Refereum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Cobinhood. It is not currently possible to purchase Refereum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Refereum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Refereum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Refereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Refereum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.