Refereum (CURRENCY:RFR) traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 9th. In the last seven days, Refereum has traded up 10.8% against the US dollar. Refereum has a market capitalization of $14.29 million and approximately $658,527.00 worth of Refereum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Refereum token can now be purchased for $0.0061 or 0.00000090 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Cobinhood.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007221 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002923 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.07 or 0.00758070 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014651 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014810 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.18 or 0.00180747 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00037717 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00056791 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Refereum Token Profile
Refereum’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,353,917,317 tokens. Refereum’s official website is refereum.com. Refereum’s official message board is medium.com/@refereum. The Reddit community for Refereum is /r/refereum.
Buying and Selling Refereum
Refereum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Cobinhood. It is not possible to purchase Refereum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Refereum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Refereum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Refereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Refereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.