Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded 5.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 4:00 AM ET on March 17th. One Request Network token can currently be purchased for $0.17 or 0.00002345 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Gate.io, Kucoin and IDEX. During the last week, Request Network has traded up 10.4% against the U.S. dollar. Request Network has a total market cap of $110.94 million and approximately $5.07 million worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007130 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002973 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $54.09 or 0.00758123 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00014795 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013951 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.41 or 0.00174012 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00036155 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00049333 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Request Network Profile
Request Network’s launch date was October 7th, 2017. Request Network’s total supply is 999,999,895 tokens and its circulating supply is 662,961,399 tokens. Request Network’s official message board is blog.request.network. Request Network’s official Twitter account is @RequestNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. Request Network’s official website is request.network. The Reddit community for Request Network is /r/RequestNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Request is a decentralized network that allows anyone to request a payment (a Request Invoice) and provide a safe payment method to the receiver. All of the data is stored in a decentralized authentic ledger. REQ tokens are ERC20 tokens that allow members to participate in the network, create advanced requests and reward several parties who contribute in building the request ecosystem. To the participants, a fee will be charged in REQ and afterward be burned. “
Buying and Selling Request Network
Request Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, OKEx, Gate.io, Kucoin, IDEX, COSS, Liqui, Mercatox and Binance. It is not currently possible to buy Request Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request Network must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Request Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Request Network and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.