SatoshiMadness (CURRENCY:MAD) traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 9th. One SatoshiMadness coin can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, SatoshiMadness has traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. SatoshiMadness has a total market cap of $270,018.00 and approximately $13.00 worth of SatoshiMadness was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.00 or 0.00177845 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000745 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00018459 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0645 or 0.00000956 BTC.
- Iconic (ICON) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0745 or 0.00001104 BTC.
- EGO (EGO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- HealthyWormCoin (WORM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
SatoshiMadness (MAD) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 16th, 2015. SatoshiMadness’ total supply is 2,000,683,485 coins. SatoshiMadness’ official Twitter account is @SatoshiMadness.
Buying and Selling SatoshiMadness
SatoshiMadness can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy SatoshiMadness directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SatoshiMadness must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SatoshiMadness using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SatoshiMadness Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SatoshiMadness and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.