SHACoin (CURRENCY:SHA) traded up 6.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 9th. One SHACoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. SHACoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $886.00 worth of SHACoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, SHACoin has traded 7.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 30.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $347.69 or 0.05171430 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- BitcoinX [Futures] (BCX) traded down 26.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- XDE II (XDE2) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.11 or 0.00158000 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
SHACoin (SHA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 12th, 2014. The official website for SHACoin is www.shacoin2.com. SHACoin’s official Twitter account is @Shacoin_org.
SHACoin Coin Trading
SHACoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase SHACoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SHACoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SHACoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SHACoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SHACoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.