SmartCoin (CURRENCY:SMC) traded down 6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 9th. In the last seven days, SmartCoin has traded down 5.2% against the US dollar. One SmartCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0145 or 0.00000215 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. SmartCoin has a total market cap of $351,257.00 and approximately $458.00 worth of SmartCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $115.02 or 0.01707290 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00001077 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007771 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003992 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 30.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006191 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008174 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00016333 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0813 or 0.00001207 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002494 BTC.
SmartCoin (SMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on January 6th, 2014. SmartCoin’s total supply is 24,249,733 coins. The official website for SmartCoin is smartcoin.cc. SmartCoin’s official Twitter account is @SmartCoinSMC. The Reddit community for SmartCoin is /r/Smartcoin_smc and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SmartCoin
SmartCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy SmartCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmartCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SmartCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.