SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 9th. Over the last week, SolarCoin has traded 0% higher against the dollar. SolarCoin has a total market capitalization of $11.71 million and approximately $43,138.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SolarCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.28 or 0.00004146 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Livecoin, Bleutrade and Lykke Exchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $114.39 or 0.01707330 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0747 or 0.00001115 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007795 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003996 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 38% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006614 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008009 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00016373 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001184 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00020361 BTC.
SolarCoin Coin Profile
SLR is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 21st, 2013. SolarCoin’s total supply is 98,034,403,260 coins and its circulating supply is 42,162,295 coins. SolarCoin’s official Twitter account is @SolarCoin_SLR. The official website for SolarCoin is solarcoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “SolarCoin (SOLAR) is a coin to increase the adoption and reward photovoltaic power production. The coin is a scrypt Proof of Work crypto currency with a block time of 60 seconds. The initial 100 block reward halves every year and the difficulty adjusts every 1440 blocks. There is 140 character transaction messaging. “
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Lykke Exchange, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase SolarCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SolarCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SolarCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.