Solaris (CURRENCY:XLR) traded down 5.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on April 9th. Solaris has a market capitalization of $6.66 million and $14,332.00 worth of Solaris was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Solaris coin can now be bought for about $5.75 or 0.00085285 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Kucoin, CoinsMarkets and CryptoBridge. Over the last seven days, Solaris has traded down 7% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $299.11 or 0.04438820 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00035774 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00052821 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $47.99 or 0.00712189 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00019474 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00077394 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00056728 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00032153 BTC.
Solaris Coin Profile
Solaris (XLR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. It launched on September 30th, 2017. Solaris’ total supply is 1,308,111 coins and its circulating supply is 1,158,410 coins. The Reddit community for Solaris is /r/solarisxlr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Solaris’ official Twitter account is @SolarisCoin. The official website for Solaris is solariscoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Solaris is a Hybrid PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the XEVAN algorithm. “
Solaris Coin Trading
Solaris can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, Kucoin, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Solaris directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Solaris must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Solaris using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Solaris Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Solaris and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.