SongCoin (CURRENCY:SONG) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 9th. One SongCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0016 or 0.00000023 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, SongCoin has traded down 21% against the dollar. SongCoin has a total market cap of $50,708.00 and $118.00 worth of SongCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $115.02 or 0.01705040 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00001016 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007764 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003992 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005361 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00007995 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00016091 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0792 or 0.00001174 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00022236 BTC.
SongCoin Coin Profile
SongCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 20th, 2014. SongCoin’s total supply is 32,565,300 coins. SongCoin’s official website is www.songcoin.org. SongCoin’s official Twitter account is @dynomania.
Buying and Selling SongCoin
SongCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase SongCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SongCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SongCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SongCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SongCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.