StarCash Network (CURRENCY:STARS) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 9th. One StarCash Network coin can currently be bought for $0.0485 or 0.00000695 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, StarCash Network has traded down 2.2% against the U.S. dollar. StarCash Network has a market cap of $46,516.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of StarCash Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Jiyo (JIYO) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001948 BTC.
- YashCoin (YASH) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003498 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0651 or 0.00000970 BTC.
- MagicCoin (MAGE) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001602 BTC.
- GlassCoin (GLS) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001500 BTC.
- Grimcoin (GRIM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004494 BTC.
- Catcoin (CAT) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Allion (ALL) traded 35.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000174 BTC.
StarCash Network Coin Profile
StarCash Network (CRYPTO:STARS) is a coin. It launched on October 24th, 2017. StarCash Network’s total supply is 1,033,142 coins and its circulating supply is 959,914 coins. StarCash Network’s official website is starcash.co. StarCash Network’s official Twitter account is @starcashcrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling StarCash Network
StarCash Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase StarCash Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StarCash Network must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase StarCash Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StarCash Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StarCash Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.