Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded 3.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 3:00 AM ET on March 17th. One Status token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0924 or 0.00001297 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Huobi, ChaoEX and IDEX. In the last week, Status has traded 7.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Status has a total market cap of $320.55 million and approximately $27.66 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007105 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002967 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $54.10 or 0.00759436 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00014823 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014022 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.37 or 0.00173661 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00036147 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00047728 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Status Token Profile
Status launched on June 19th, 2017. Status’ total supply is 6,804,870,174 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,470,483,788 tokens. The Reddit community for Status is /r/statusim and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Status’ official website is status.im. Status’ official Twitter account is @ethstatus and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser that allows users to interact with decentralized applications (dApps) that run on the Ethereum Network. In Status, users own and control their own data, wealth and digital identity. The Status Network Token ('SNT') is an Ethereum-based token that is required to interact with the Status Network. “
Status Token Trading
Status can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Binance, ChaoEX, IDEX, BigONE, Gate.io, HitBTC, Tidex, Livecoin, Upbit, EtherDelta, Liqui, Gatecoin, AEX, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Cobinhood and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to buy Status directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Status using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Status and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.