Stipend (CURRENCY:SPD) traded 23.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on April 9th. Stipend has a market cap of $1.68 million and $35,186.00 worth of Stipend was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stipend coin can currently be bought for $0.62 or 0.00009271 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Stipend has traded 19.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $298.67 or 0.04434470 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00035627 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00052825 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $48.05 or 0.00713419 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00019515 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.20 or 0.00077221 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00056955 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00032095 BTC.
Stipend is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the C11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 10th, 2018. Stipend’s total supply is 2,926,969 coins and its circulating supply is 2,686,869 coins. Stipend’s official website is stipend.me. Stipend’s official Twitter account is @StipendOff. The Reddit community for Stipend is /r/stipend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Stipend Coin Trading
Stipend can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge. It is not possible to purchase Stipend directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stipend must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stipend using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stipend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stipend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.