SureRemit (CURRENCY:RMT) traded 6.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on April 9th. SureRemit has a total market capitalization of $9.31 million and approximately $31,790.00 worth of SureRemit was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, SureRemit has traded down 41.8% against the U.S. dollar. One SureRemit token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0186 or 0.00000279 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007267 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002908 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.64 or 0.00759296 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014575 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014981 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.70 or 0.00175380 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00037968 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00053437 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
SureRemit’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 500,000,000 tokens. SureRemit’s official website is token.sureremit.co. SureRemit’s official Twitter account is @sureremit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SureRemit is /r/sureremit.
Buying and Selling SureRemit
SureRemit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy SureRemit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SureRemit must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SureRemit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SureRemit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SureRemit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.