TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on April 9th. One TaaS token can currently be purchased for approximately $3.86 or 0.00057910 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, CoinExchange, EtherDelta and Bancor Network. In the last week, TaaS has traded up 4.9% against the dollar. TaaS has a total market capitalization of $31.41 million and $220,841.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007267 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002907 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.30 or 0.00755506 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014567 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015024 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.64 or 0.00174838 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00037794 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00052810 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
TaaS Token Profile
TaaS was first traded on March 22nd, 2017. TaaS’s total supply is 8,146,001 tokens. The official website for TaaS is taas.fund. TaaS’s official Twitter account is @TaaSfund and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TaaS is /r/taasfund.
According to CryptoCompare, “TaaS stands for Token as a Service. It is an investment fund designed to ease the process of investing in blockchain markets. TaaS will be an active player across blockchain markets, investing in cryptocurrencies and tokens. The TAAS tokens are built on a profit-sharing Ethereum smart contract. Every 3 months, a designated smart contract will disperse 50% of TaaS fund profits, equally spread out over the number of outstanding tokens. Intuitively, it implies that investors with a larger share of tokens will receive a higher return. “
TaaS Token Trading
TaaS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Liqui, CoinExchange, EtherDelta, Livecoin and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase TaaS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TaaS must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TaaS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.