TagCoin (CURRENCY:TAG) traded down 1.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 9th. During the last seven days, TagCoin has traded down 7.1% against the US dollar. TagCoin has a market cap of $292,048.00 and $377.00 worth of TagCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TagCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0454 or 0.00000675 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including AEX and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.30 or 0.00703446 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 24.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006544 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004207 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001683 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.57 or 0.00097762 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00031006 BTC.
TAG is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 27th, 2013. TagCoin’s total supply is 6,433,866 coins. TagCoin’s official Twitter account is @TagCoin. The official website for TagCoin is tagcoin.org.
Buying and Selling TagCoin
TagCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and AEX. It is not possible to purchase TagCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TagCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TagCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TagCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TagCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.