TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded 6.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 5:00 AM ET on March 17th. During the last seven days, TenX has traded up 7.4% against the US dollar. One TenX token can now be bought for about $0.96 or 0.00013431 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, Liqui, BigONE and HitBTC. TenX has a market capitalization of $100.35 million and $4.27 million worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007136 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002975 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $54.82 or 0.00767947 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00014828 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0375 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013990 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.41 or 0.00173840 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00036300 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00049462 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
TenX was first traded on July 7th, 2017. TenX’s total supply is 205,218,256 tokens and its circulating supply is 104,661,310 tokens. TenX’s official Twitter account is @tenxwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TenX is /r/TenX. TenX’s official message board is blog.tenx.tech. TenX’s official website is www.tenx.tech.
According to CryptoCompare, “TenX is a blockchain-based service that focuses on providing user access to a large range of blockchain assets with convenience and security. TenX offers a debit card and accompanying mobile wallet that can be funded with any blockchain asset. The TenX card can be used in almost 200 countries at over 36 million points of acceptance. The TenX token, PAY, allows users to “own” part of the TenX system, as for every transaction made with the wallet, the token holder receives rewards in Ether. “
TenX Token Trading
TenX can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, OKEx, EtherDelta, Bit-Z, Liqui, Huobi, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Livecoin, Gate.io, ChaoEX, Coinrail, BigONE, Kucoin, Bittrex, IDEX and CoolCoin. It is not currently possible to purchase TenX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TenX must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TenX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TenX and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.